What's new at JMAK Automation
New SmartRay 3D Profiler model specifically for scanning glass! Video demo below.
New Basler Blaze 3D ToF Sensor
- Outstanding 3D imaging with the latest Sony DepthSense™ IMX556PLR sensor technology
- Precise, almost millimeter-accurate optical measurement with the time-of-flight method
- Large measuring range, covering approximately two Euro pallets or a small car
- Real-time streaming of pre-processed 3D point clouds and 2D intensity images
- Daylight capability and IP67 protection for stable results under difficult conditions
- Light and contrast independent
- Easy system integration thanks to compact design and Gigabit Ethernet
- User-friendly and platform-independent programming interface with sample programs
- Reliable operation in multi-camera systems without mutual interference
JMAK announces distribution of Photoneo's PhoXi 3D Fringe Projection Sensor line in North America. Comprised of a carbon fiber frame, integrated GPU, active laser light source and Gig E the PhoXi family of sensors is designed for the factory floor. The primary applications are bin picking and 3D inspection. Areas up to 2400 x 1800 x 2200 mm are covered with a single sensor! PhoXi 3D sensors are Linux and Windows ready and integrate easily into Halcon, OpenCV or other image processing libraries.
In-Line 3D surface topology measurement on any material to better than 100 nano-meters! Measure to a few nano-meters on thin films and glass substrates. We have demo system and can measure your parts or provide the system for you to demo........